Thursday, May 21, 2009

Making money online, is it possible?

Well I have been interested on and off with paid to sites, and have learned much from them. The first thing I have learned is that they do pay, they do work, but do not expect to get much money.
There are many get paid to click sites, which in my opinion are a pure waste of time, indeed these pay so little per click, finding a gig or job would allow one to easily win more than what one could win in 3 hours on a pay to click site in an hour.
The most profitable sites are payed to do survey's sites. For people trying to pay for a specific service every month, such as an online game, well doing a small survey a day can let one pay for that service.
I would recommend dollar surveys: http://www.dollarsurveys.net/, this allows one to get a dollar per survey, doing this every day can get one 30$ a month, which is more than enough to pay for some subscription services (cell phone, online game etc...)
Another effective, more long term way of gaining money is making a site or a blog for a niche market. A niche market is one that is very small and does not have much exposure on google. I personally did this on imovie from pure good will, but I now have made over 70 dollars in ads, and it is slowly growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment